• - -

Masonic Symbol

Stato
Non aperto per ulteriori risposte.

DeletedUser

Look my friends,my translate is really bad and I can' t translate it in Italian language.
I saw a masonic symbol in grepolis 2.0.It is the icon of the overviews...Let me show you...
grepolisit.png

Can enyone from the company of Grepolis explain me this????

Ultima modifica di un moderatore:

DeletedUser

Hi,
the real concept of this symbol is the eye of providence, this means the look of god can have a look on everywhere.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence

And it's exactly the function of this symbol on grepolis, you can have a look on all overviews of the game.

Regards
Ashton

Ok,I understand,but look this picture...
us_seal_back.gif

and this site...
http://www.themasonictrowel.com/Articles/Symbolism/general_files/great_seal_us/great_seal_of_the_US.htm
The pyramid with the eye is a masonic symbol...
Sorry if I beeing wearing,but I don 't think this is here by chance...

DeletedUser

the real meaning of a symbol isn't what it is, but how you want to look at it. I don't think that this symbol was placed there for that prupose.

DeletedUser

the real meaning of a symbol isn't what it is, but how you want to look at it. I don't think that this symbol was placed there for that prupose.
This is exactly why I don' t think that it is there by chance...Maybe the purpose is a dark point that the masons want to hit :)
I saw it like a Masonic symbol,I know that it may is there to symbolize the overwiews,but I don' t think that in a world which is been leading by masons,any of the symbols that remind us the masons is where it is by chance.

Ultima modifica di un moderatore:

DeletedUser11435

usa -> http://translate.google.it/

perhaps exaggerating a little ... we should not try to see similar symbols in each symbol of freemasonry .. is exaggerated

Ultima modifica:

DeletedUser11435

quiet, quite clear, English is tolerated ;)

But it is also true that the first thing I noticed is that I

Ultima modifica:

DeletedUser

Amico, tutti hanno questo simbolo è presente in molti oggetti sullo schermo del computer o della televisione, non sarebbe sorprendente se ci doveva essere la grepolis.To punto è che se davvero massonica non dovremmo essere informati?
Se non è simbolo massonico, allora va bene, ma penso che molto probabilmente non essendo stato non vi è quel significato.

DeletedUser11435

in fact, but I do not think it has something to do with Freemasonry,

DeletedUser

in fact, but I do not think it has something to do with Freemasonry,
Great,I write in italian and you write in english :)
Non possiamo comunque sapere, solo la persona o le persone che sanno di essere l'aggiunta di simboli massonici o meno. Non so perché, ma mi sembra un caso che cosa

DeletedUser11435

real good joke :D

Do you think there is still, the Masons?

DeletedUser

I think the symbol is masonic because I cannot be sure if it is not...
Ora Io parlo inglese :p

Stato
Non aperto per ulteriori risposte.
In cima