• - -

Masonic Symbol

Stato
Non aperto per ulteriori risposte.

DeletedUser11435

true .. could not put the pyramid .. but so .. It seems clear ..

DeletedUser

Sì, sembra giusto, ma potrebbe essere la propaganda masonicca attraverso i messaggi subliminali vogliamo andare con questi simboli.
So che era nella Grecia antica, lo stesso simbolo, un greco ed io sono davvero, proprio nel momento in cui massoni governano il mondo, lo so, tutto quello che ad essi associati sembra sospetto.
Oltre non dobbiamo dimenticare che lo stesso simbolo nei tempi antichi simboleggiava il controllo, lo stesso controllo che vogliono imporci il muratori.

DeletedUser11435

we'll see ... I say do not overdo it ... with the statements could be false even what we think about Freemasonry ..

DeletedUser

Guarda amico, quello che sappiamo la massoneria è inconfutabile, è in grado di fare di tutto per controllarci, ma a volte da capire.
Ma perché solo a te stesso che hanno messo il segno lì sapere se è antico o massonica, tutti pensano che vuole, e credo che sia simbolo massonico.
L'ho detto prima, questo non è il massoni ci dicono che un simbolo massonico è in realtà la loro, perché sono così stupidi.
Ecco un presidente americano, il nome non dice che è stato ed è un massone, gli disse di lanciare la propaganda!

DeletedUser6160

Sì, sembra giusto, ma potrebbe essere la propaganda masonicca attraverso i messaggi subliminali vogliamo andare con questi simboli.
So che era nella Grecia antica, lo stesso simbolo, un greco ed io sono davvero, proprio nel momento in cui massoni governano il mondo, lo so, tutto quello che ad essi associati sembra sospetto.
Oltre non dobbiamo dimenticare che lo stesso simbolo nei tempi antichi simboleggiava il controllo, lo stesso controllo che vogliono imporci il muratori.

Personally I don't see the reason for the use of such symbols for subliminal messages. The symbol te indiccato was indicated by the Greeks as symbol between them and the gods. If you've been reading wikipedia you'll surely understand everything.

DeletedUser

I have read the whole article about this symbol and I knew before I read it that this symbol was created for a reason from Ancient Greeks.You know,it is really simple,you can see this symbol in many things that celebrities(or maybe you) use or in movies.
I know that this is not the point,but is it normal to see this symbol everywhere?
I don' t think so...
So,it is possible that this symbol is used in order to pass to us subliminal messages.
I also know that it is possible to be placed there because of the ancient greek meaning of it.
But think for a second;doesn' t it symbolize -ancient greek or masonic- the full control?
But it is impossible that the company did not know that this symbol could create tensions,they know that the same symbol is used by masons,so my question is this;
Does the company or the person that placed this symbol there know that this symbol could be propagandist?

DeletedUser6160

I have read the whole article about this symbol and I knew before I read it that this symbol was created for a reason from Ancient Greeks.You know,it is really simple,you can see this symbol in many things that celebrities(or maybe you) use or in movies.
I know that this is not the point,but is it normal to see this symbol everywhere?
I don' t think so...
So,it is possible that this symbol is used in order to pass to us subliminal messages.
I also know that it is possible to be placed there because of the ancient greek meaning of it.
But think for a second;doesn' t it symbolize -ancient greek or masonic- the full control?
But it is impossible that the company did not know that this symbol could create tensions,they know that the same symbol is used by masons,so my question is this;
Does the company or the person that placed this symbol there know that this symbol could be propagandist?

:confused::eek: I've only seen this symbol it a few times. You've made a good argument but if you stop for a second and think about will understand that advertising with this symbol as seen so means nothing.

DeletedUser11435

let us not dwell too much, do not always think that when we see a similar symbol necessarily mean Freemasonry!

DeletedUser

I would love to show you this...
20685117565419581818013.jpg

Look at the T-Shirt of Dimitris Vlachos,he is the right guy(from our position) of the two who are together...The same symbol,I don' t think this happens by chance...
Maybe the same propaganda,it does not seem propagandist,but it is...

DeletedUser11435

what about ... Freemasonry or not, Grepolis certainly will not remove that symbol, the discussion ends here, in order to avoid infringement, there are sections suitable if you want to discuss it.

che dire... massoneria o no, grepolis non toglierà di certo quel simbolo, la discussione finisce quì, per evitare infrazioni; ci sono sezioni adatte se ne se vuole discutere.

DeletedUser

what about ... Freemasonry or not, Grepolis certainly will not remove that symbol, the discussion ends here, in order to avoid infringement, there are sections suitable if you want to discuss it.

che dire... massoneria o no, grepolis non toglierà di certo quel simbolo, la discussione finisce quì, per evitare infrazioni; ci sono sezioni adatte se ne se vuole discutere.
Really great and wise idea...Lock please :)

Stato
Non aperto per ulteriori risposte.
In cima